quinta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2013

City-crazy - Bridget St. John

"...people chasing hours cannot laugh away the years..."



O eu lírico desse canção poderia ser facilmente um dos desconectados por Mila. Quem sabe o médico? 

City-crazy
(Bridget St. John)

"I'm a little city-crazy – it is getting out of hand
I need to change my rhythm for the rhythms of the land
living in the city's grip I feel I lose control
as she reaches for my body she is hoping for my soul
 

there's a wilderness of buildings that are swallowing the ground
they tie us to their chaos and they try to drag us down
people chasing hours cannot laugh away the years
I'm bewildered by the city for she turns my fun to fear

I am tired of rushing nowhere - I've been dusty far too long
I need to leave and go where I can feel that I belong
I need to sleep on shingle - yes I wish to step in sand
to move in time to tides and winds and things I understand"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Olá! Para comentários utilize nosso mural. Obrigado!